Letter #26

5/20/12

Whoever You May Be,

Hi my love. :D

So....I thought about you today while I was watching the Bachelorette. It's a television show...if you didn't know. Haha I'm sure you don't watch it. The men in my family hate it...but I find it funny that they always know what's going on in the show...Anyways...I love the show! Of course I do! I love anything that has to do with some sort of romance. Plus I have nothing better to do on Monday nights....but I secretly love this show. I find it sooo fascinating.

Anyways....they pick one bachelor or one bachelorette, and they have them date a bunch of different men or women and then chose the one they want to potentially marry. I think it's interesting to see the way they portray themselves on television and the way that they date. People on that show are either on there for fame....or they seriously want to find the love of their life. It's honestly hard to believe finding the love of your life on a tv show....but us hopeless romantics have some hope. :D haha

When I watch this show, I can't help but think of you.

I always put myself in their shoes...the people on the show...and I think to myself..."what would I do in this situation?" or "how would I act on national tv?" First of all I think it's really hard to completely be yourself when you have a tv camera on you 24/7. Second of all...I wouldn't want the whole world to see me go on dates. But I always say that if I don't find you sometime soon....I'm gonna go on that show and actually be a decent and morally stable person. I would just be completely myself and date the way that I think would be a wholesome way of dating....nothing like what society portrays dating today. I just say this as a joke to my dad though because he absolutely hates the show and thinks everyone on it is a joke. But if I had the opportunity to be on it....I think I would....but I would definitely do things the right way. I would at least try to....I would probably be a first on the show. A first to date the way that people should in order to start a beautiful real relationship.....

But I'm liking this bachelorette so far....she seems to have a good head on her shoulders. 

Who knows...maybe I could find you on there....

I probably won't do it though....we will see...

It would be one heck of an experience though. One for the books...

Anyways...I think of you when I watch this show because I see the way that these men treat the lady and sometimes I think, "That's something you would do....or that's something you definitely wouldn't do." It's actually a great show to watch and see what type of person you would want to be with.

The funny thing about me and this show is that I usually predict the person they are going to choose at the end on the very first day. The first episode is when the bachelor or the bachelorette meet all their suitors. From that one episode I have been able to predict the winner...the person they choose at the end. I don't know how I do it...but I haven't been wrong yet. I already know the guy that I think the bachelorette is going to pick this time. . . .

Call me the Love Guru......

If only I could predict who you are....

But I like not knowing.

Makes things more exciting.

I love you so much....and I miss you terribly...

Love,

Waiting, Praying, and Still Loving You



No comments:

Post a Comment