Letter #32

8/31/12

My Love,

I love you....but I am sooooo in love with you. And the fact that I know that you love me, makes everything so much better. Even if you never actually said that you loved me....I would still know, because you show me through your actions.

You look at me in a way that makes me feel like there is nothing else in the world that could even catch your attention at that very moment. You care for me as if I am a porcelain doll and with one drop...everything would shatter. You touch me in a way that makes me feel like you want to make sure that I am real and that you never want to let me go. You treat me as if I was royalty...a true princess whom you would give the world. You kiss me in a way that makes me literally want to cry out of happiness every time our lips meet. You listen to me as if my words were the last words I would ever speak. You love me in a way that every man should love a woman.

You my love, are the definition of love. Everything about you. And I am so grateful God has sent His beautiful loving son to me...to show me what love feels like, what love means, and most importantly that it exists. Thank you for being such a true gentleman and such a devoted son of Christ. Because of you....I feel at peace. Because of you....I want to love God and live my life for Him even more...so I can thank Him for the gift he has given me.....which is you.

I'm so in love with you.

Love,

No Longer Waiting, But Still Praying, and Forever Loving You

No comments:

Post a Comment