Letter #34

1/26/13

My love,

I am so in love with you.

So I've been thinking a lot about marriage....now that we are engaged! Woot Woot! I've thought a lot about marriage before we were engaged and before we were dating....but now I am seeing it all in a whole new way. Now that we are actually going to get married...it is all becoming so real.

The night you proposed I felt an even deeper connection with you. It made our relationship feel so much more real. Not that it wasn't real or anything...but I guess it made it feel more....official. Just knowing that you are 100% sure that I am the one you want to marry and call your wife brings me so much joy. I feel so honored. I am honored to be able to call you my fiance. I feel like any girl would die to be in my place right now with you. You are an amazing man.

I am honored to wear this ring on my finger. Every time I feel this ring move, I think of you. Every time I see this ring, I think of you. You are pretty much all I think about every single day. Even if you gave me a ring out of a cereal box or a ring made out of paper, I would feel the exact same way that I feel about you. What the ring looks like doesn't matter to me, it is the meaning behind it that truly matters. The fact that you want me to be yours forever.....that's all I could ever want and dream of.

Forever....that's a long time.

But I wouldn't want it any other way.

I am so in love with you and I fall even more in love with you every single day!

Love,

Your Future Wife
Who is No Longer Waiting, But Still Praying & Forever Loving You

P.S. I wrote this awhile ago but apparently forgot to post it! Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment