Letter #28

6/13/12

Whoever You May Be,

 I'm sure you've heard the quote, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Well my love...because of you....I truly understand what that means.

It's been awhile since I've seen you, but when I saw you recently, my heart beat in a rhythm I never thought would beat again. You took my breath away, as always, but this time it was so different.

You were once in my life before, and I must say that was one of the happiest times of my life. I thought I had completely lost you, but you were there all along. Thinking back on the times you weren't there....there was never a day I didn't think of you. I tried hard...very hard...but you would always pop up in my mind. The littlest things would remind me of you.

Now that I think of it, how could I even try to forget someone like you?! It's simply impossible.

You my love are beautiful. You always have been and always will be. But the most amazing thing is...you're just as beautiful on the inside. You have the most gentle and selfless heart. I have never met a guy like you before in my entire life.

It makes sense now that every time I would go out on a date with a guy, I would always ALWAYS compare them to you. I met some great guys....but there was no one like you. No one even close. 

You set the bar.

You have a rockin faith and a beautiful soul. You have the most amazing laugh and the most impeccable smile. You can make me laugh harder than anyone else. When I'm around you, it's like no one else even exists. The mention of your name and the thought of you, brings a smile to my face every time. I absolutely love talking to you and I know I can trust you with anything I say. You are like an angel sent from above. You are a perfect example of what a man should be. You are a perfect example that God exists. You my love are perfect. So perfect that I don't even feel worthy of you.

Knowing you has made me a better person. Knowing you makes me want to be a better person every day.

Knowing you has completely changed my life....and seeing you again has definitely opened my eyes even more.

You are even more amazing every time I talk to you. I don't understand how that's even possible, but it is. It's simply amazing. And I love it!

I love everything about you. Everything.

As of now I'm nervous. I have no idea what is going to happen. I have no idea what God has in store for us. But I am just happy that you are in my life right now. I'm just happy that God led our paths in the same direction......once again.

So I will sit here and wait....and continue my lesson with patience and trust.

No matter what happens...I will always love you. This I promise.

Thank you for helping me grow. Thank you for showing me how to love and how to be loved. Thank you for being such a good example. Thank you for being you.

I love you.

Love,

Waiting, Praying, and Still Loving You






No comments:

Post a Comment