Letter #31

8/26/12

My Love,

Who ever thought distance would be this hard?! haha. I literally saw you a week ago....but I'm dying to see you again. I'm honestly not sure when I will see you next...but I can't wait until the next time I can hold you in my arms. Or you hold me...that sounds better. Haha I sound like the man in this relationship when I say that "I hold you in my arms"....weird....makes me sound like a giant with giant arms or something....haha I'm a weirdo. I'm just glad you understand and appreciate my weirdness.

Ummmmm why do you like me again?! ;)

Some people seem to be concerned about this whole long distance relationship. You wanna know what I think about what they think?....I could give two sharts about what they think! Haha that sounds so gross but you get my point. When I tell people we are dating and our story, the first thing they say is, "Oh....how is that going to work out if he is so far away?" It's almost as if they assume the worst. If they only knew the love we have for each other....they would never ask a question like that. Silly people.

Yeah it's scary to think that I'm not really sure when the next time I'll be able to see you again....but my love....life is full of uncertainty. One thing that I am certain about though is that I am madly in love with you, and even though I miss you like crazy, I love you so much more than I miss you.

If I could go through being without you for two years and seeing you date another girl when I was still madly in love with you....I'm sure a year apart will be just fine. haha. This heart of my can handle a lot...only because you help it beat.

But most importantly my love....I have faith and trust that everything will be fine. This to me is like another test from God. He is testing us. And with your brains and my....well....test anxiety...I'll for sure be studying and trying to be as prepared as possible...while you are super calm and chill, helping me relax....we are gonna for sure pass this test! haha. So bring it on God....give us your best shot! With this love, there is nothing we can't handle. :D

I'm just glad that through this journey of life....I have you. I couldn't imagine facing this roller coaster without you. It's funny that you don't like roller coasters and I do. haha. And you are a good test taker and I'm not.....we compliment each other very well. Looks like we will be fine through this life journey.....as long as we have each other.

I love you so much. And I have so much faith and trust in this relationship we have. Thanks to God.

Love,

No Longer Waiting, But Still Praying & Forever Loving You

No comments:

Post a Comment