Letter #35

7/4/13

My love,

We are getting married in 22 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh I can't believe it! It still doesn't seem real to me! I don't think it will officially feel real until I am walking down the aisle towards you....I'm going to hate walking down that long aisle with all those people staring at me! haha. That's the part I'm the most nervous for hahaha. I'm sure I'll do something extremely awkward or just look awkward when walking down the aisle with my dad. Praise God he is walking down with me! I couldn't do it by myself! But once I'm with you....everything will be absolutely perfect!

You are the only person that makes me feel 100% better. Even if it doesn't seem like it at times. I know I can be, not the nicest person to be around.....especially planning this wedding. I apologize for my bad moods, my mean looks, my "yes I'm ok's" when I'm really not ok, my quiet moments that make you feel like I'm not happy with you, my short comments and replys, my sassy remarks and everything else that I'm sure you know that I do. I want to apologize for the past, present and for the future times when I wont be the nicest person to be around. But my love, I just want to thank you for being so incredible during all of those times. You are the only person that can deal with all of my "precious" moments. And for that....you are a saint! Any other guy would probably leave or get super annoyed with me and make me even more upsest. You are so kind and so loving at all times. No matter what! You truly love me and understand who I am and it is the most beautiful thing in the world. I never knew I could be loved by someone so much. You love me in a way that I never knew could exist on this earth. I just want to thank you for the man that you are and for the beautiful heart and soul that you possess.

In 22 days I walk down an aisle to meet my best friend and to become one with the man that God purposefully made just for me. The man that has captured my heart. The man that I have totally fallen in love with and will be in love with for the rest of this life and the life beyond.

Words can't describe how excited I am to marry you. I know that June 28, 2013 will be the happiest day of my life!

I love you with every part of who I am.

Your future wife,

Who is no longer waiting, But still praying and Forever Loving You

No comments:

Post a Comment