Letter #29

8/5/12

My Love,

 So I just want to say....I AM SO HAPPY WE ARE DATING AGAIN!

It's crazy how we've been apart for two years, but it's amazing to see that our love for each other has never changed. It has only grown stronger.  I can't thank God enough for answering my prayers and bringing you back into my life. You my love have started my life again and there is a beautiful peace that has overcome my mind, body and spirit.

So I want to thank you....a million times over....

Thank you for being the man that you are and thank you for your beautiful heart that has captured mine. Thank you for starting my life again and showing me that love is so real. Thank you for making me want to become a better person, but most importantly a better woman of Christ. Thank you thank you thank you for EVERYTHING.

I love you so much and I can't wait to see what God has written next for this amazing fairy tale story.

Love,

No Longer Waiting, But Still Praying, & Always Loving You

No comments:

Post a Comment