First Letter....


6/30/11

Whoever You May Be,
            
            I am writing this letter to You even though I have no idea who You are. I have had a lot of time to think about life, and I feel deep down inside that I am supposed to be with someone. I may be totally wrong, but I’m hoping that I’m not. I pray to God every day about my life and my future. I wish I could predict what will happen to me, but I can’t. I have no idea where life will take me, but I hope that it will be an amazing adventure that I will eventually share with someone. I shouldn’t just say someone….but, my best friend…my love…my everything….which is You. At this point in my life I have realized that I want to be with someone and that someone is You. I have no idea who You are, what You look like, where You're from, etc. All I know is that You are somewhere out there and that You are beyond perfect. I trust in God that He takes care of You, answers my prayers, and leads us in the right direction. I have no idea when I will meet You, so I will try my very best to make every relationship I encounter pure, beautiful, and lovely. Who knows which relationship will be with You…so I need to make sure I do things right. Yes I will make mistakes along the way, because I am human, but I promise I will try my very best to be true to you, respect you, and save my love for you. I may be young, but I know love is real. I have made mistakes, but those mistakes have only made me stronger. I have faith, and I believe in You. I will wait for you….pray for you…and keep loving you. <3

Love,

Waiting, Praying and Loving YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment