Letter #5


7/4/11

Whoever You May Be,
             
         How are you today? I hope you had a great day. Today, being the fourth of July, I wish I had you sitting right next to me watching the fireworks….but I was able to enjoy spending that time with my sister and a few of her friends. I have been thinking a lot about you lately and it is so hard to not wish you were with me right now. I know that all of this is happening for a reason and I know all this waiting will be soooooo worth it. Lately I have been pondering on my past relationships and I wonder if I will eventually end up being with those people…..that one of those guys could possibly be YOU. It is so weird to think about. Life is so weird to think about. Sometimes I think way too deep into things (like the idea of you) and I would rather just let go of all those thoughts and just sit along and enjoy the ride of this crazy journey called life and just trust. I wonder if you ever have these thoughts? If you ever think about me? What a crazy concept to grasp. You are a crazy concept to grasp. I really hope you are worth all of this! Haha I’m completely kidding…..but seriously! You make me smile. I love you! And I hope you know that you are so amazing!

Love,

Waiting, Praying and Still Loving YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment