Letter #7


7/6/11

Whoever You May Be,
           
            Hey my love. So today was not nearly as humorous as yesterday, but it was still a good day. I hope you had a good day as well. I met up with a couple of old high school friends and I really enjoyed hanging out with them. I realized how important friends are and how much they impact your life. I am so blessed to have the friends that I have. I’m really glad right now that I’m not dating anyone because I know I would be way more focused on that person than my friends. I know that right now I am single for a reason and I am actually really happy that I am because I know I’m not ready for a relationship at this point in my life. Even though I wish I could have a summer fling…..I’m so glad I don’t. It is so hard not to focus on being single though. I think I have been having a hard time with being single because I have been in really long relationships for the past few years of my life. I never really knew what being single felt like until now. It is such a bittersweet feeling. I think that it is so important to be able to feel and experience being single. You are able to learn so much about yourself and you feel so much more mature. Well…at least I do. I know I’m not mature about some thing, but I know I am so much more mature than I was a year ago. Its so funny to think about the past and how much things change over time.
The only thing that hasn’t changed about me is my weird crazy personality! Haha. Oh gosh some people think I am so weird. I love it! Another thing that I love is being random…and awkward moments. Awkward moments are so so so so so funny! Like today in the car my friend was asking my other friend if it was ok if we both came over to her house…..and apparently my other friend said, “yeah its ok, but I look awful right now. I don’t want her to be offended by my appearance.” (I think that’s what was really  said….) anyways I thought she said, “yeah its ok, but I look awful right now….and I don’t want her to be offended by my parents.” I looked at my other friend and said, “Why would her parents offend me?” And my friend was looking at me like…what the heck? She didn’t answer me so I kept asking her why her parents would offend me. I asked her like five times and I still never got an answer. Finally my friend looked at me and said, “APPEARANCE….not PARENTS! YOU’RE AN IDIOT!” I started laughing so hard. My friend said that the whole time I was asking her, “why would her parents offend me,” she had no idea why I was asking about her parents and offending me so she just decided to ignore me…and then it got really awkward because she didn’t know what I was talking about and she didn’t know how to respond. Bahaha. Anyways…I didn’t really find that situation awkward…I just thought it was extremely hilarious. I always find little things like that so funny, especially when I hear things wrong and say things wrong. Anyways….I will stop talking and save the rest for tomorrow. I love you and I hope you have an amazing day tomorrow. Sweet dreams.
Love,
Waiting, Praying, and Still Loving YOU

1 comment:

  1. Your spirit in these messages are inspiring. Really, you speak so vibrantly. It just light to a dark day. You speak of God as your best bud with your heart as your best intention. ITs so refreshing to see that. truly.

    ReplyDelete