Letter #4


7/3/11

Whoever You May Be,
           
            Feeling kind of alone lately. Not sure if this is a good thing or not, but if I had to choose I would say it was a good thing. Being alone has given me the chance to take a closer look at life and myself, and view it in a different way. Every noise, every sight, every smell, and every touch is simply brilliant. God is truly amazing. Even writing to you has made my life so different. It gives me something to look forward to. It is almost like I am living my own fairy tale and waiting for the perfect ending. You are perfect…and I am such a romantic! These letters are completely crazy, but I am crazy and I don’t really mind at all. I am having fun writing to you. So I won’t stop until we meet. Hope you enjoy. :) I’ll be writing to you soon….

Love,

Waiting, Praying and Still Loving YOU

2 comments:

  1. See now, I have spent a lot of my life quietly reflecting on who I am and how God works in the the living me. Our lives are stories right? Stories that can unfold into something outstanding. Now I dont know you well, not at all. But The romantic in you tells a story. A story of the human endeavor. Your outlook on the adventure of your life is colorful, full of realistic optimism. Optimism is based on evidence, Your optimistic life of looking forward to that person will bring your so many stories and close encounters with God. Are you ready for it Taylor?

    I think you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nms....I honestly loved your comment! LOVED IT! It made me smile :) So, thank you for making me smile. And I am totally ready! Thanks for believing in me and appreciating my letters. I hope you enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete