Letter #20

1/29/12

Dear Whoever You May Be,

My prince. So I have been reading this book, (a romantic book of course) and in it the girl made a list of traits for her "ideal guy." My romantic self  instantly thought.....what a great idea!!!

So I made a list of traits I would want my "ideal" guy a.k.a my prince charming, You, to have. How fun would it be to see if you actually have all these qualities when I do finally meet you!

Ok here's my list:

1. 6 pack/athletic
2. Perfect white smile
3. Nice tan skin
4. Extremely intelligent
5. Rich/successful
6. Taller than me
7. Nice
8. Funny

Hahaha ok thats not my list.  How shallow was that?!  The Funny thing is, thats probably how some girls lists are....if they even make lists. That's how the girl's list was in the book, but that's definitely not how my brain works. I'm a romantic...remember? I think hard and deep about this kind of stuff. I ain't playin games here! Come on now! You should know me better by now! Here's my actual list. And it isn't in any particular order....

1. Someone that knows how to treat a lady.
2. Someone that is gentle and sweet.
3. Someone that is decisive and knows what he wants in life.
4. Someone like my father.....(pretty hard to live up to haha.)
5. Someone that is hard working and driven.
6. Someone that is respectful and passionate.
7. Someone that loves to surprise me (in a good way)
8. Someone that puts God first in his life.
9. Someone that will challenge my faith and make it stronger.
10. Someone who makes me want to become a better person.
11. Someone who loves to travel and try new things.
12. Someone who wants to have a family.
13. Someone strong physically and mentally. (gotta be able to protect me...and stand me haha)
14. Someone who will treat me the same way he treats me the first time he falls in love with me...for the rest of my life.
15. Someone that will watch my Romantic movies and girly TV shows with me
16. Someone who can get through the hard times and never give up.
17. Someone who tries to be the best man he can be every single day of his life.
18. Someone that will make me laugh till I cry (a good sense of humor is mandatory!)
19. Someone that will kiss me just because
20. Someone that will be my best friend  and tell me everything and keep no secrets (unless you're surprising me haha)
21. Someone who I will think of the first moment I wake up....to the last moments until I fall asleep.
22. Someone who is not afraid to be himself and is willing to show very emotion.
23. Someone that truly knows what love means and will love me with every part of who he is.
24. Someone who is just as romantic as I am.
25. Someone that knows me inside and out.
26. Someone that would do anything for me and never give up on me.
27. Someone that will want to grow old with me.
28. Someone as "cheesy" as all the men in every romantic movie and book.
29. Someone who will hold my hand through this crazy life and make all the bad, good.
30. Someone that could look at this list and try to be everything I would ever want him to be.

So there's my list so far. It's really short haha (if you have a sense of humor, which I'm sure you do, you would know I was being sarcastic about it being short) But anyways, yes these are some of the ideal traits I would want my prince charming...You...to have. I'm sure once I find you, I'll be able to check everything off this list. Hehe

I just want you to know that You're more to me than just a pretty face and a rockin bod (I'm a nerd).  What is on the outside doesn't matter, but what is on the inside is what I see. And I know for a fact your beautiful heart and soul is what will draw us together.

Love,

Waiting, Praying, and Still Loving You

No comments:

Post a Comment