Letter #19

1/15/12

Dear Whoever You May Be,

My love, it has been awhile since I have written you. I apologize. My computer has been broken...it still is...and the only thing I can use to write to you is my iPhone. I tend to write a lot so I thought it would be difficult to write my letters to you on my iPhone (it would just take to long) but guess what I'm doing now? I'm writing to you on my iPhone! So please ignore the misspellings and the random auto corrects that will probably not make any sense. Just bare with me.

Happy New Year! Gosh I can't believe it is already 2012! Apparently the world is supposed to end. Oh well. All I ask is that I find you before it does! Anyways, how are you?! How is your new year going so far? Mine is actually going great. I feel like this year is going to be a really good year. Maybe it's the year I'm going to meet you?

But honestly this year has started off great already and I praise God for that! I have decided to take a semester off of school, save money, and go to Spain for the summer! I finally have some kind of plan so I feel so great about life right now!

Also I met somebody.....

So my sister has this friend who I completely adore! (no this is not the person I was talking about when I said I met somebody haha). I met my sisters friend when he came over to my house to hang out with my sister. I know my sister and this guy are going to be best friends for life because they are seriously the same person! Haha it's so funny watching them together because they are sooo similar. I love that God brought them together. Anyways, well my sister and her friend were telling me about his older brother. They said that he was really cute, close to my age, and that I would probably like him. They showed me a picture of him on Facebook and I agreed that he was very handsome. Honestly I didn't think much of it when they were talking about him. I just felt like I was in high school again talking about someone's cute older brother. Never thought I would actually talk to the cute older brother...

Eventually I became friends with him on Facebook (facebook can be good for some things) and we started talking...and then we met.

He came over with his little brother and hung out for a little while. He was just as handsome....Maybe even more...in person than in pictures. We showed him our new house and went outside and played basketball and talked a little. It was a quick meet and greet, but I'm glad it happened. Just by hanging out with him for an hour I could tell that he was a genuinely good guy and that we would probably get along really well. I wasn't sure if we would hang out again, but I was hoping we would....and we did. :)

My sister, her friend, his older brother, and I all hung out at their house on a Friday night, and it was a lot of fun. We were able to talk a lot and get to know each other a little better. I really had a nice time. I was hoping to be able to hang out again and get to know him even more, but I knew he had to go back to school on Sunday and that this was his last weekend home before he left. I was just glad that I finally made a new friend.

The next day he asked me to go out to dinner with him....A date I guess...  :D

I was excited to be able to hang out with him again. I'm not one to get nervous to go on dates, but for some reason I was extremely nervous to go out with him. I had no idea why! But apparently I didn't act nervous ...so that's good. Anyways, we went out to dinner and after, we hung out at my house. Honestly this was the best night I have had since I moved here. I had so much fun and we didn't even do anything that exciting. We just talked the entire time and got to know each other better.

The thing that I loved most about hanging out with him was that I felt like I knew him my entire life. I felt so comfortable around him and just enjoyed every minute we were together. The other thing that I loved was that he was such a gentleman. He never made a move or seemed like he just wanted a kiss and run! He seemed like he was truly there for me and there to get to know me better.

I never wanted the night to end....but it did.

We still talk (text.... if you count that talking. Hey, it's better than nothing I guess)

I feel like there is so much more to this story but if I wrote out every detail this letter would be a novel! Anyways...

I can't help but think why we met. I know God had us meet for some reason. I'm sure we will always be friends. But maybe he could be You.  Maybe he is the one? You never know. That's so weird to think about. But all I know is that he has every quality I like in a guy. And call me crazy for saying all this after just meeting him for two days, but I'm crazy remember! Haha who knows what he even thinks of me! Oh well. It's all in God's hands. All I need to do is trust and have patience.

We will see how things go. I'm interested to see what God's plan is. I'm just glad I made a good friend out of all of this.

Anyways, that's what's been going on in my life right now. Pretty good start to the new year. I hope your new year is starting off just as great as mine! I love you so much. Talk to you soon my love.

Love,

Waiting, Praying, and Still Loving You

No comments:

Post a Comment