Letter #14

7/18/11


I know you are more beautiful then I could ever imagine.

Knowing this makes me even more anxious to meet you.
Not knowing you yet makes life more exciting.
Outstanding, stunning, breathtaking, loving
Wonderful, compassionate, unselfish, angelic

I can't find one perfect word that describes you....

Lately I wish I knew you.
Only God can bring us together.
Visualize how great our lives will be.
Everyday will be a new day to grow and to love.

You are so worth it.
Oversee all the bad that has happened in your life.
Understand it's the past....and your future is still ahead.

Waiting seems like forever.
I understand why.
Take one day at a time.
Helping myself prepare for you. 

Everyone thinks differently
Violent mocking and laughter may come my way
Evil surrounds us.
Remember it can be defeated.
You have to be strong.

People don't always understand.
Anways, it doesn't matter what people think.
Recognize your inner strength.
Together we will make this world a better place.

Often times I can't believe this world.
Feeling as if its not even real.

Wondering why this and why that.
How can certain things happen?
Only out of God's power and love.

I have faith, trust and love.

Always praying for you
My Love.

I KNOW I LOVE YOU WITH EVERY PART OF WHO I AM!

Love,
Waiting, Praying and Still Loving You

No comments:

Post a Comment